***Please note: The Ad Altare Dei Youth Manual- Electronic version (e-AAD) is a new format for the workbook used in the Ad Altare Dei program. Scouts must be signed up to participate in an Ad Altare Dei group with a certified counselor and have a Session Code BEFORE purchasing***
Please contact the counselor for the Session Code.
Features of the e-AAD are:
- The e-AAD is web-based.
- Access can be gained via WiFi or a “hot spot”.
- Each e-AAD participant has access to their own Manual for their individual use.
- A Scout can use Apple or Windows software.
- Electronic devices such as a PC, laptop, tablet, notebook, iPad and Smartphone can be used to access the workbook.
- Scouts and Counselors can access the e-AAD Manual anytime (with Internet)
- Answers can be entered by typing or using Voice to Text features.
- The status of Questions and Answers are color-coded.
- Scouts can create a report at any time to look at their own progress on a chapter or the entire Manual.
- The New American Bible on the USCCB website is accessible by clicking on the image of the Bible at the top of the page..
- The system provides direct links to specific Bible verses when quoted in the Manual.
- Videos for the sacramental ceremonies for Baptism, Marriage and Holy Orders are accessible via embedded links.
“Ad Altare Dei” (To the Altar of God) program is to help the Catholic Scouts of the Roman Rite develop a fully Christian way of life in the faith community. The program is organized in chapters based on the seven Sacraments.
- The Ad Altare Dei Youth Manual electronic version (e-AAD) is not intended to replace group meetings and discussions but is an alternative method for scouts to use to record their answers.
- The e-AAD is an excellent option for Lone Scouts, Scouts in remote areas or when meeting virtually.